Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exciting Things in the Post

(Source: MoHotta18)
Last night I opened a beautiful box of new art supplies, and it got me thinking: is there anything more promising than new sketch pads, paints, pencils and pens? It's like back-to-school supplies, only better, because these pages won't be filled with math problems and boring essays. 

It's a fresh start, a chance to create something new in the world, to make a mess, to make something fantastic. What new thing will you create today?

Also, there's a talented whistler roaming the halls of my building today. I smile every time I hear him pass my door. Something optimistic is in the air.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I agree with you that new art supplies are far more fun than back-to-school supplies!

    Sometimes starting on a new sketchbook is intimidating because it's so pristine, but when inspiration strikes, it's always good to have something to draw in. :D

    ReplyDelete