Sunday, September 26, 2010

Harvest Moon + Shop Update

I tried to take a photo of the harvest moon with my stubborn little camera that does not like night shots. This photo was easily the best of the bunch, and it really does not do the scene justice. The moon was truly spectacular. And finally, today, the temperature dropped and began to feel somewhat like fall. It's a miracle!























In other news, I've updated the shop with five new brooches! And I'm feeling doubly proud of myself because we finally finished putting together our new Ikea bookcases that had been scattered (for days) in various stages of assembly across the living room floor. Hooray for getting things done!

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too.

1 comment:

  1. There she is, in all her splendor, and here we are, trying to capture it with cameras like pesky paparazzi... ;)

    That low cloud (lightly illuminated by the Moon) makes the whole scene so mysterious! I can hear the wolves.

    ReplyDelete