Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bowie Make-Over

I've been looking for alternative d.i.y. Halloween costume ideas, and I came across this awesome David Bowie make-over. I think it's hysterical that the senior makeup artist from MAC used a glue stick to tame his eyebrows.


David Bowie Make-Over by BellaSugar from Vidiot on Vimeo.

Also, craftster is again sponsoring a contest for the best d.i.y. Halloween costume. Read all the details here.

Last year, Suzhy made this awesome Jack Skellington costume from The Nightmare Before Christmas that just blows me away. She also made a Sally costume as well. See more pics here.

1 comment:

  1. ahh that video is amazing! I've always wanted to be him for a party ( think i'm going as Prince for Halloween this year, though!)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete