Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kat Hannah

Several people asked me if I got anything from Etsy for my birthday a few weeks ago, and my answer is "Yes, of course!" (I guess by this point I've made my addiction to art and all things handmade obvious, haha.) I ordered this print from Kat Hannah called "Over the Rough Spots." The colors are so pretty in real life. Now I just have to get it framed.





I still have a little birthday money left over, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to buy next. My problem is that my Etsy wishlist is about a million miles long. When I make up my mind, I'll do another post. Oh, and I've already ordered several things from Etsy for Christmas presents for family, but I should probably wait until after I give them away to post about it here.

If you like this print, you should check out Kat Hannah's shop. She also has another art shop called In a Pale Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment