Friday, December 3, 2010

'Tis the Season

When it comes to wrapping presents, I'm a firm believer in more is more. I love piles of bows, ribbon, sparkly things, and pretty paper. Behold these spectacular images of gift wrapping inspiration.

(Source: new from Anthropologie via Simply Stated)


(Source: Knock Knocking)


(Source: new from Anthropologie via Simply Stated)


(Source: Country Living)


(Source: David 1976)


(Source: David 1976)


(Source: CompaiCreative)
 
There are so many handmade and eco-friendly options out there. Oh yeah, and I am that crazy person who carefully removes wrapping paper and bows so that they can be reused over and over again. It'a a lot more fun to rip it open, I know, but I gotta do my part to be green.

I found a great tutorial on how to make recycled paper flowers (to use as bows) and another one on how to make a gift bag out of newspaper (both from How About Orange).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ideas. All of them. I'm finding myself drawn to kraft paper these days. The simplicity of the paper really allows the decorations and adornments to stand out.

    ReplyDelete