Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday


I'm a sucker for all things cute, and that includes tiny girls in tiny dresses hugging their Scottish terriers.

What's everyone up to this weekend? As usual, my brain is buzzing with about a thousand creative things I want to make and do, but finding the energy and time management skills...well, I'm still working on that part.

The National Cherry Blossom Festival starts in DC tomorrow and will continue for a couple of weeks. I haven't decided whether I'm going this year. The trees are very pretty, but it can also get very crowded, which for me, takes away some of the beauty and peacefulness of walking in a sea of pink trees.

There's also an art exhibit I've been dying to see for a couple of weeks now; if I can get over there and take some decent photos, I'll post about it next week.

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about swimming in creative ideas and dealing with time management issues (: I am hoping to make it out to the California Academy of Science this weekend. Can't wait! Wishing you a lovely and peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on my time management skills, too - which is probably why I'll be working most of this weekend :P I hope your weekend is fun and productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry blossoms you say - please share photos : ) I love them.

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm debating on whether to go see the Cherry Blossoms this year too. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have time.
    If you do go, I highly recommend walking past the Jefferson Memorial, (where the parking is) its a longer walk, and not as well maintained as the tidal basin, but there are several varieties of Cherry Blossoms and fewer crowds.

    ReplyDelete