Monday, April 18, 2011

Scenes from Life

Recently, I've been trying to be better about taking shots of everyday life. I've been inspired by all the 365 projects people are doing, but I knew that'd be too much of a time commitment for me. I'm aiming a bit lower: my goal is to always bring my camera with me when I leave the house, and when I see something interesting, take the very important next step of getting my camera out of my bag. For some reason, this can be difficult. (I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival and didn't take a single photo!) Anyway, enjoy this peek into some random moments of my day.




I actually took this photo to show my niece my nail polish because it's one of the colors that was made for the last Shrek movie. (If anyone's curious, the book I'm reading is Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link. I checked it out of the library because it was recommended to me by several people, but I haven't gotten that far into it yet.)


Packing up orders - yay!


If you order something from my shop, you get cute packaging and an extra surprise, which I'm not showing here because then it wouldn't be a surprise, of course.


My downfall.



Watching my favorites and making stuff for the shop.

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos! I especially love the one of the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! The cookies are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I love to see how other sellers package their products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    It was fun going through your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, lovely pictures, and I'm jealous that you're reading that book! It's on my list, but my library is always out :( I think I'll have to buy that one!

    ReplyDelete