Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Tuesday Playlist + 7 Facts
Sher from My Creative Space tagged me with a blog award (Thanks, Sher!) and asked me to list 7 random facts about myself, so here goes:
1. I have a weakness for all things cute, a fact which my niece and nephews exploit to full advantage (I spoil them rotten).
2. I don't have any pets at the moment but really wish I did. Growing up I had dogs, cats, rabbits, turtles, frogs, fish, and a hamster for a brief time. On a related note, bunnies are the cutest baby animals I've ever had--little furballs with fat pink tongues.
3. I haven't had a car for several years, and I don't miss it. But this might change if we ever move out of the city.
4. I love Mexican food and eat black bean burritos pretty much every week (not to be confused with Tex-Mex, which is a blend of American and Mexican and something altogether different).
5. I used to talk on the phone constantly as a teenager. Now as an adult, I hate it and will go to great lengths to avoid having to be on the phone for any length of time.
6. Someone asked me recently how old I was when I attended my first concert and what concert it was, and I'm pretty sure I was 11 or 12 and it was Metallica. This is hilarious to me. I don't even think I was hugely into them, but someone had a free ticket, so I went.
7. I'm a night owl; I always have been since I was a tiny person. I would be an ideal candidate for a night shift job.
I think I'm now supposed to tag 15 other blogs, but forgive me if I skip this step. I never passed on a chain letter growing up, and it seems silly to start now. I do, however, appreciate all the lovely blogs I visit each week (you already know who you are)!