Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Alright then, let's get this vessel shipshape. Ringo: I kind of like it the way it is. Submarine shape.

We finally have internet!!! I joked last night on twitter that it feels like Christmas, but it really does. Now I can finally order a few things we need for our new apartment. As I was searching bath accessories, I came across some really cute stuff from UncommonGoods.

Movie shower curtains
Dance Steps bath mat
Zapi toothbrush sanitizers
Shower squid

For the record, you're never too old to have cute stuff in the bathroom. I don't know why some people grow up and think they're not allowed to have funny characters or bright colors in the bathroom anymore. It just makes you happy.

What's your favorite place to shop for bathroom accessories?

6 comments:

  1. AHH!! I neeeeeed one of those squids.... so funny! And I love the bathmat... this may sound weird but one of my favorite parts of showering is seeing my wet foot imprint on the bathmat when I get out.... strange? Maybe... but that reminds me of it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a favorite before but after seeing your stuff, it's Uncommon Goods! I want every single thing you posted--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fun bathrooms! I don't understand why people grow up and get boring either! I love fred flare & modcloth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cute things! We just remodeled our kitchen and master bath. I'm just now getting ideas for our guest bathroom. I want to do something really creative but have no idea yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Uncommon Goods! And I have a rubber ducky in my bathroom. I agree - you're never too old to have fun, playful things in your bathroom.

    Glad you're back Mary! :)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen more bathroom fun than this! Go on, furnish your bathroom and you will get one permanent visitor from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete