Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.

We've had a couple of warmer sunny days, and I'm so ready for spring. (I know some of you are with me!) Here are a few lovely things from Etsy...fresh, light, and blooming...that have temporarily quelled my spring fever...or maybe made it worse, I don't know. ;)

(Clockwise from top left: felt bird from Sea Pinks; New York art print from Laura Amiss; tangerine silk blouse from janeyclothing; and crochet garland from Emma Lamb.)

(Clockwise from top left: notecard set from wit & whistle; hot air balloon necklace from BeautySpot; floral fabric tape from GiftWrapSoPretty; and Sir Hopsalot from Forestblue.)

*post title from a quote by Hal Borland.

11 comments:

  1. Yep, definitely itching for spring, now! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I especially love the New York art print and
    crocheted garland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the bunny in flight! Hilarious and so cute! I have never had a special attitude towards bunnies until 3 years ago when we got a pet bunny at home. The first pet ever I have visiting in my dreams. Weird connections...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice Springy collection. That tape is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe I must have that floral tape soon...for what? Don't know, but that has never stopped me before:):) Hope your Valentine's Day was pretty special Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you (all the way)! It kind of made it worse for me! But I still love this post! I especially like that balloon necklace! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of things, my favorite is the rabbit! So cute!

    Stephanie
    ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was trying to pick my favorite item but I love them all!!
    Spring better hurry and get here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic finds, I love the bird, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so, so, SO ready for spring! I even wrote a post today about how to get over the winter blues. Seeing your cute spring picks is definitely helping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so ready for spring! Loving every single item in this feature - I may have to get me some of that little spring tape that is the last item. I feel it calling my name!

    - Brandi

    ReplyDelete