Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day Tripper

A lot of my internet friends have been posting pics of their summer vacations online, and while I'm stuck in DC, that hasn't stopped me from daydreaming about taking a small trip, what I'd like to see and do. Polyvore is a terrific enabler for such fantasies as is this website full of hidden gems in and around DC.

Day Tripper


(The polyvore widget thing was acting up, so if any of these links don't work and you'd like to know where something's from, just let me know in the comments.)

So, how about you? Any trips planned in the near future or are you exploring new places in your hometown?

5 comments:

  1. Very cute & comfy looking outfit! You know, the hubs & I have been talking about how fun it would be to instead of doing a big vacation, have a few weekends away about the US this year. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Madewell, even though I've never actually bought anything from there. and funny you should post this... I just put up a post about how badly I want to travel around the west coast. hopefully you can get out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Polyvore set...my daughter is obsessed with that site and I can see how fun and addicting it could be. No trips here. Spent the better part of a week visiting my in-laws, but I wouldn't call that a vacation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I've lived in C'ville for 2 years I'm still finding out things to do here. I'm trying to explore more. I do plan on taking a trip to NYC to visit my friends but thats it for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable! It's very you. We don't have any trips planned for the rest of the year. We've talked about having more dates in the city, but that's about it, haha.

    ReplyDelete