Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday

There are so many great sales going on right now on Etsy! I had a hard time picking just a few shops for this post.


(Clockwise from top left: Amber Alexander - 15% off; Street Bauble - 25% off; SparrowNestScript - save 15% when you spend $25 or more; and EyePoetryPhotography - save 25% off prints, 20% off iphone cases and calendars.)

I'll definitely be shopping online today to try to get as many Christmas gifts as I can. I'm still hoping to make a few things for family members, but seeing how this month has flown by, I'm not too confident that I can finish them in time. Anyway, I will be supporting my fellow Etsy sellers regardless of what I make (or don't make) myself.

Happy shopping! :)

P.S. Enter code BRILLIANT to save 15% in my shop too!

1 comment:

  1. Love that owl! I'm loving all the great handmade deals going on this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete