Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cuteness is my Kryptonite

Apparently, if you put a cute animal or pattern on something, I will buy it. At least that's what's been happening lately...and all the days of my life before that too. ;)

These little guys were staring at me from the shelves of the same store where I bought this pitcher. I had to take them home, right?

Everyone knows I love Orla Kiely, probably because I've posted about it approximately 5,000 times, give or take a few thousand. Unfortunately, I can't afford most of the lovely things she and her company create. So I get really excited whenever they do collaborations with other companies and brands. I got these method soaps at Target; I'm not sure if they are available wherever method is sold or only there.

And last, I got these storage boxes for my studio from IKEA. I think they may have been in the children's section, which incidentally, is where I find most things I like!

Have you found any cute things lately?

8 comments:

  1. Themes: owls, leaves, a dark-salmon color, a mustard color, teardrop-shaped items. Got it. :)

    Actually, those soaps do look really inviting. I would always love to try high scale soaps and shampoos and such but, as you said, too "'pensive."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Orla soaps :). Love the owl and fox mugs. And.... I bought stuff from the children's section at IKEA last weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... I think you may have forgotten the "P" in Kryptonite. Which is just as well. Because, if you didn't, then you discovered a NEW ELEMENT. Damn, you're good, Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those storage boxes! I too am guilty of shopping in the childrens section of IKEA! They had this adorable froggy-lovers wall-light that I had to have and let me just say, I don't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those storage containers are awesome! I'm gonna have to hit up the kids section next time I shop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like me with the cute animal effect. Love those storage boxes. They will be so handy for you.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...