Friday, August 30, 2013

Scenes from Life


I'm still going through photos from the past couple of months and trying to decide if any should be added to my Society6 shop. (I guess I should also mention here that if I've ever posted a photo that you'd like to see as a print (or phone case, pillow, etc.) please let me know!) What do you guys think of these?

Oh, and happy long weekend to my fellow Labor Day observers! Anyone have any fun plans? We will probably just stick close to home this weekend; I've got a long list of projects to finish. Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday. xo, Mary

7 comments:

  1. You have such a great eye! I love the shadow in the last picture, the owl in the forth picture and coloured houses are always winners! I think the world would look a lot prettier if there were more coloured houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots! ...the fourth one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, all of them! I agree with Marieken about the world being a better place with more pretty colorful houses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photos, Mary! I love the cobbled sidewalk with the colourful house facades best. I'm with Marieken: why aren't there more colourful houses??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 1, 2 and 4 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos!!!

    No real plans this weekend. Ryan is back from Duke for the weekend but he has to go back on Monday and I of course have class on Monday. Technically all of my other 4 classes start next week too. So that will be fun. Let me mentally prepare myself for that now.

    This morning we woke up and went to the Farmer's Market and then walked around Downtown Charlottesville a bit. It's really nice place to walk around. Now, I'm at home holed in my office catching up on blog reading and other things.

    ReplyDelete