Thursday, May 8, 2014

Card Swap Photos

Ok, I know it's been a looong time, but some of you might still remember the card swap I hosted a couple of months ago. A few people sent me photos of their finished cards, so let's play show and tell, shall we? :)

Angela's card - I love the layered papers and letters, and the green paper background is the cutest thing ever. Happy spring indeed!

Anabel's card - Anabel's paper art sorta blows my mind. I love the organic shapes and textures and her lovely illustration inside.

Dawn's card - I love the watercolor stripes and hand-lettered "hello." And bonus points for making a cool envelope too!

Emily's card - Emily told me this was her first handmade card, and she actually made two and sent another to a blogging buddy. Isn't that awesome? I love the colors she chose and all the sparkles...I love me some sparkle.

Heather's card - This is just so pretty! Everyone knows I love felt and flowers and this is pretty much the perfect combo. And I love that she included a little handmade tag too.

Deborah's card - How can you not smile when you look at this card? It's so cute! And the bookmark she included is covered in tiny adorable vespas. (I'm thinking I need to find something covered in tiny adorable vespas...I definitely feel like that's been missing from my life.)

Jo's card - Jo was super thoughtful to incorporate wearable art in her card in the form of a bunny brooch. It's like two gifts in one! And I'm all about rejoicing that spring has sprung. I have gladly traded numb toes for allergies and I don't care one bit!

I really hope everyone had fun and maybe found a new pen pal? Dawn and I met when we were randomly paired up in a swap back in 2011, and we can't leave each other alone. Haha. But really, I think finding new friends is pretty much the best thing about the internet. Well, that, and funny animal videos, of course.

**Also, I didn't have links for some of you, so if you happen to read this and want me to link to your blog or instagram, just let me know! xo, Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wow!.... all these are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being in this fun swap--the cards turned out beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete