Friday, November 14, 2014

Today's Finds

Vintage portrait from Empire Abode

Cashmere throw from Hokoda

Walnut candle holders from Feast Design

Vintage Turkish kilim pillow from Turkish Crafts Arts

Wooden houses from The Bird on the Tree


It's been a little quiet around here; this week has flown by, and I've been a busy bee. I have lots of photos to share soon!

Hope everyone has a cozy weekend. I'm doing a family portrait session for a friend and have lots of errands, but you can bet that I'll be spending as much time as possible indoors and under blankets. It's cold out there! xo, Mary

5 comments:

  1. That cashmere throw is perfect to snuggle up on these nasty cold days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of that painting. It will be a blanket-fest over here too! Hope to squeeze in some reading time. It's been too long ago since I've gotten some reading done. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these candle holders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I thought the throw was a scarf for a second, but I like it even more knowing it's a blanket! I've been cold a lot here, too. Wind chill of 3 degrees today! I'm wearing leggings lined with fleece.

    ReplyDelete