Friday, December 5, 2014

Scenes from (Work) Life

Happy Friday, guys! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been spending most of my time at my messy desk, surrounded by piles of felt and floss.

It's actually worse than this picture lets on. If I were to pan around the room, you'd see crafty debris on pretty much every tabletop, desk, and bookshelf available. It is a colorful, happy mess though. :)

Just look at this pretty felt bundle...soon to be cut up and sewn into little creatures...

...like this guy! I'll be selling this snail ornament and lots more at GRUMP on Dec. 14th.

I'm going to do another post next week with more sneak peeks of what I'll have at GRUMP, but in the mean time you can always follow me on instagram for more behind the scenes shenanigans.

Have a great weekend, friends! xo, Mary

4 comments: