Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bear and Rabbit


I'd like to introduce you to the newest members of the little plant family that lives in our bay window, Bear and Rabbit! (I "adopted" them from Anthropologie, if anyone's curious.)

Actually, the rectangular planter I did have in the window started leaking pretty badly a few weeks ago, so I had to rehome all my little babies in new containers. I mostly reused clay pots we already had, but when I passed by these in the store, I couldn't just leave them there. They are sooo cute! I love that the plants give them little tufts of hair.

Hope everyone's having a great week! I'm still feeling a bit crap, to be honest, but hopefully some tea and chocolate chip cookies will help...can't hurt, right? :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love their "hair" :)
    Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeee! I, too, like that the plants are hair. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I can see how they were impossible to resist!
    Hope you're feeling better soon. Chocolate chip cookies make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh, so cute! I hope you're feeling better soon lady. xo

    ReplyDelete