Thursday, September 3, 2015

Bits of August

I say this every month, but really, how (how?!?) is it September already? I don't know. I feel like I'm perpetually running to catch up to a bus I just missed, and I'm waving my arms like a lunatic and the bus driver is just ignoring me. Anyone else? No? (By the way, if you've never had that experience in real life, you're missing out because it really makes you feel amazing and luxurious and not like you have failed at life AT ALL.) Anyway, here are a few snaps from August, which was very hot and sweaty (but really lovely too).

Evening walks in nice gardens have become something of a tradition for us, and one that I don't think I could live without. It's something I think about all the time when daydreaming about where we'll live next. (We have no immediate plans to move, by the way, but I'm always looking and daydreaming about a future house with a little more space between us and the neighbors.)

The lighthouse photo is actually from a vacation last summer (a trip that was sadly erased from my external hard drive), but I did have this one photo left on my phone, and I'm so grateful for that! Packing up some Etsy orders...hopefully I'll have a huge shop update before the month is out, and I'm also planning lots of holiday things :)) And the last 2 photos are just shots around Alexandria, which you could probably guess from the fact that it says "Alexandria" on the boat.

Hope you guys are having a great week! My day is about to get a whole lot better as I just remembered we have ice-cream-cookie-sandwich things in the freezer. :) xo, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment