Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Flowers


How pretty are these flowers from Trader Joe's? And only $3.99 to boot. Also, these leaf candle holders from Crate and Barrel are new and so nice. The insides are brass, and when the flame gets a little lower, the punched leaves glow and give off an amber light.

It's so autumnal in here right now you guys. I'm burning pumpkin candles, and they smell amazing. I wish I could make these photos scratch and sniff!

Also, I don't know what got hold of me this year, but I went a little nuts on the decorating. I have a bunch of photos to share of all the cute stuff on the mantel. I'm currently trying to decide how many photos is too many photos. Oh geez.

Hope everyone is having an excellent Friday! The leaves are finally turning here, and it's beautiful outside. :)

2 comments: