Thursday, March 17, 2016

SOOC #4

After two and a half months of not blogging, I've almost forgotten how! A couple of people asked me recently if I was ever coming back, and I'm happy to say the answer is yes! I never intended to take such a long break, but once you get out of the habit of taking photos and blogging regularly, it can be difficult to start back up again. But I've missed posting here--Instagram is really just not the same, for me, anyway. I will always love reading blogs (and blogging) more. I do still post to IG regularly, and I loooove looking at other people's photos, but I don't really like reading (or typing) on my phone, so that platform will always have it's limitations for me. (I still love snapchat too, by the way; it's a whole 'nother animal, but it's sooooo fun!)

Anyway, on to some SOOC photos. I found a couple of rolls of film from last summer (I think?) in a drawer in my studio, and I just got the first roll back last week. All of this lush greenery climbing up the sides of old buildings makes me ache for summer sooooo bad. We had our first taste of warm weather this past week, and it's been heaven! I heard talk of more cold weather and snow coming for Sunday, but I'm not even letting that get me down because I know warmer days are coming, and everything will be green and gold again. :)


P.S. Hope everyone is having an excellent St. Patrick's Day and doing something fun tonight...if you're into fun, that is. I'm pretty anti-fun, so I'll most likely be staying home lol. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Mary! These pictures make me yearn for summer as well!
    We had some nice days last week, but it's going to be cold again this weekend. It's so much easier to handle now that everything has started to turn green though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I was hoping you'd come back! :-D What a happy group of pictures to see after a gloomy, brown winter. We've had some warm weather here (I've already worn sandals!) and I'm ready for spring to stick around. Hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete