Monday, June 27, 2011

I do! I do!


A couple of months ago, a groom-to-be contacted me on Etsy to say that he liked my "peppermint" brooches and asked if I could make seven of them for his wedding party. I was beyond excited and honored that he chose my pins for his wedding. How cool is that?


I got a little overzealous taking photos before I sent them off, like I was sending my babies off to school for the first time. I'm hoping if I ask extra nicely, he might show me some photos of the wedding, which is in October. I think fall weddings are lovely by the way.




And now for the big announcement of WINNER #1...(making obnoxious drumroll noises)...it's Grace! I'll send you an email shortly.

Also, today's the last day to enter the art giveaway; the winner will be announced tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. Those are super adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! So striking in red and white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!

    http://tenderblue-for-babies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congrats on making such a cool sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What a great sale. I sure hope he agrees to send you a photo. I'd love to see one of all the grooms wearing these. They will all have a nice memento of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are adorable. cute packaging too! i hope they send pictures because i'd love to see!

    (ps. yay my comments are fixed!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great!!! They look lovely, and I'm eager to see them in photos of the wedding! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see a picture of the groomsmen wearing them. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO cute Mary! What a great idea for the groomsmen. Crossing my fingers he sends you some pics of them wearing them!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's awesome! i love those brooches... hopefully we will be seeing photos of the wedding in october!

    xoxo,
    lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a great gig :) Congrats. I'm not surprised they wanted your gorgeous work to be a part of their big day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your brooches look so eerie! I can understand why he wanted them! Can you imagine a better compliment than that of a gentleman ordering them for his wedding! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't visited you in a while. This post is beautiful! Your photography looks fantastic. And what a smart groom.

    ReplyDelete