Friday, September 16, 2011

Scenes from Life

I wouldn't mind living in a house with this tree shading my windows...looking at the world through purple plumes.

What I'm reading now.

This must be a secret entrance.

Wrapping presents for my sister, who just had a baby boy named Eliot. My brother and his wife are also expecting a baby in October. Actually, I'll be flying to Chicago for a couple of weeks to help take care of their other two rascals when the new baby is born. I don't know what I was thinking when I said yes to that!

Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah! I love the secret entrance photo and those clouds are very epic.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the secret entrance.. and the sandwich looks yummy... it (for real) made my stomach growl. :P Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those clouds!

    You are going to have some fun in Chicago! I don't live too far from there. Something tells me those kids are going to wear you out! And it's so exciting to have a new baby in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! And awww, yay Eliot! :) As for Chicago, it's a great city, just don't come in the winter. ;)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete