Friday, October 14, 2011

Scenes from Life

Meet my newest nephew, Samuel. It's hard to tell from this photo, but he's a tiny little guy, only weighing 5 lb 5 oz.

Halloween was in full swing at my brother's house.

Nera, who can be really sweet or really obnoxious, depending on her mood.

We took a walk on the trail after I got back.

It was maybe not the best idea, though, because we were both sick and the walk pretty much wiped us out.

But the changing leaves were pretty anyway.

All that color and light has healing powers, I'm sure.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! The rain is finally supposed to clear out of here, and I'm hoping to go to some outdoor markets. I have a couple of projects to get caught up on, and I'll probably be making some new stuff for My Hideaway also. What are you guys up to?

4 comments:

  1. Samuel is the sweetest! And those fall tree pics are so beautiful. Glad you're feeling better lady. :)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Of course the top one is the sweetest of all! I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy - he looks so content! You walk was beautiful; thanks for sharing the photos of it. Hope you both feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your nephew is so cute Mary:) What gorgeous fall photos too:)

    ReplyDelete