Monday, August 20, 2012

Pantone Fall 2012


I took a peek at the Pantone Color Report for fall, and it's full of rich bright colors paired with softer neutrals. I think this particular combination of Tangerine Tango, Titanium, and Pink Flambé would be really great in interiors. I picked a few things from Etsy in similar styles in each color. It only takes a few new pieces here and there to make a space feel totally new, don't you think?

Tangerine Tango: vintage Knoll Bertoia side chair, and large porcelain bird feeder.
Titanium: paper origami lamp shade, and Cloud Birds cushion cover.
Pink Flambé: pillow with half circles, and porcelain mini bowls.

What colors are you loving for fall?

7 comments:

  1. I love pantone's color report for this fall! So many beautiful colors.
    My favorite is tangerine tango and honey gold and rose smoke...and really all of them.
    Love your finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the Pink Flambé! And those bowls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pink Flambé too and the Titanium is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all over that Titanium. The new couch we have on the way is a shade similar to that! I was trendy without realizing it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pink pillow. It just pop at you. The bowls are pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving tangerine tango! I actually worked that color into my new dining room decor. Never thought I'd like the color as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the Pink flambé : i like the plates

    ReplyDelete