Wednesday, September 12, 2012


(From left to right: "Flowerpop" by Linda Ketelhut; "Ariba Familia" by Leah Giberson; and "Skyglider II" by September Wren.)

All of these pieces have a mid-century, 60's vibe and make me think of summer at it's best. Actually, they make me nostalgic for a time I never knew, if that makes sense...some sort of idealized American childhood full of carnivals and road trips and floral wallpaper with big graphic repeats. Mostly, this grouping just makes me happy.

To see other Instant Art Collections, click here.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bright pop of colour this morning :)
    I love that flowerpop print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors, that Flowerpop print is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Flowerpop print! It would brighten up any room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower print. It would look great as fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thumbs up as usual, friend. And I agree with Eyelah about the flowers being a good fabric. It would be cute on a chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a very happy collection! I love the 'Flowerpop' print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I get the Flowerpop pleeease! It looks so vintagey wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete