Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.

Instead of Instant Art Collection this week, I thought I'd share a few things on my autumn wishlist right now. Etsy is so full of delicious color and cozy texture at the moment; I'm in love.


(Clockwise from top left: Odd Mittens 1 by Amy Blackwell; tiny forest 12 by ohchalet; hand knit grey wool socks by RGideas (they're having a 20% off sale on some styles right now); and vintage radio from the 1930s (it works!) from BeeJayKay.)

To see more fall finds, click here.

*post title is a quote from Henry David Thoreau.

7 comments:

  1. I love those mittens! It makes me want to knit a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the tiny canvas art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mittens and socks look so comfy! We'll be needing those before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of those...what a sweet little collection.

    ReplyDelete