Monday, December 24, 2012

Scenes from Life


Happy Christmas Eve to everyone! Hope you are staying warm and enjoying family and friends, or at least tolerating them. ;)

When I was growing up, my parents always threw a huge party on Christmas Eve; they still do, though we are rarely in town for it these days. It was always fun, but I don't mind a quiet night either. This year, it's just me and Peter at home, and I think we're going to have a movie marathon and stuff our faces.

What are you up to tonight?

3 comments:

  1. tolerating family is the best way to describe it here in the Brown-Duve household. We went ice skating today and some shopping and now we are cooking. Twitter will be updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moments! My favorite thing is to see moments from the festive holidays. Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete