Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Clockwise from top left: "Full Moon" by The Pixel Files; "Le Lapin Jaune" by Sarah Ryan; Nour by Erin Jorgensen; and "As Lucy Watches, Jules Collects the First Snowflakes of Winter" by Amanda Blake.

I guess if I had to pin down a theme for this week's collection, I'd say it's about natural wonders and celestial things, the importance of light balanced by dark. But sometimes things just fit without a lot of exposition and analysis (said every artist to every art critic ever-haha).

13 comments:

  1. As always, love this! The bunny (lapin) is my favorite. I have a weak spot for rabbit art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing combinations of images. Very well done! I love all the artwork, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! I love the work of Amanda Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one that looks like dandelions! And the little yellow bunny makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunny one. I used to have a rabbit. It was pretty big and nice to snuggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all really good pieces. I love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always manage to somehow find a theme in each week's post. Is that deliberate, my friend? Anyway, you're right; there is a balance of dark and light. But the darkness isn't harsh, here--everything is natural. The night. The cloudy days of snow. My favorite is "Full Moon."

    ReplyDelete
  8. The full moon is my favorite this time. I'm into stargazing and constellations as a hobby, so that one was an easy choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, these are perfect !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow bunny rocks my world. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including my print here... which I discovered through my etsy stats. You have a lovely blog with lots of great finds. Keep it up! Cheers, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was trying to pick a favorite, but I can't find one that I like most! The bunny there seems a bit perturbed, though.

    ReplyDelete