Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bits of September

Wow, I really can't believe it's already time for another Instagram wrap-up! I mean, I'm excited it's October because fall is the best time of year, and it's finally here. But it does seem like the months are flying by lately, right?

Here's what September looked like, at least according to my phone:

Untitled
The deer brooch and raccoon brooch I blogged about here; and pretty flowers.

Untitled
We went exploring around a lake we'd never been to before; a lazy afternoon at the garden; a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia in happy yellow; and string lights on a coffee date night.

Untitled
Curled up on the couch with nothing to do for a while and it was the best ever; this sweet lady spent a weekend with us while our friends were out of town...she was the most polite house guest, better than most humans I know; spent a stormy morning with no power drinking coffee and eating a pumpkin muffin and thinking about things; we went to a local nursery and they had about a million pretty pumpkins, give or take.

Untitled
All the colorful chips at the paint store make me happy; I found out that these flowers are called lantanas...they are toxic if eaten and can apparently spread wildly too...I wonder why the most colorful, amazing-looking things can often be so dangerous; and last pics of the yarn-bombing I blogged about on Tuesday.

All in all, September was a pretty good month, I guess. :)

5 comments:

  1. That yellow Volkswagen is sweet! We had a random power outage last week, too. It was in the middle of the night, and just happened to be while Hubsey was out of town on a business trip. I felt like I was in a horror movie, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your IG feed! That yellow Volkswagen was one of my favorite pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bits of september! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your instagram wrap ups! such a great way to review the month- I might have to start doing this on my blog! (p.s I agree, where did September go?)

    robutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. I love the puppy. I can't wait to have my own puppy. Ryan and I keep arguing between the types of dogs we can have. I want one I can carry and he wants a big dog he can wrestle.

    ReplyDelete