Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Free Shipping!

All friends and family (that includes you guys) can get free shipping in my Society6 shop till Nov. 17! Make sure you click that link for it to work.

I've added 4 new prints: this bicycle photo, one from the black and white color post, and a couple from the latest visit to the rose garden. I'm still going through and trying to decide which ones to include, so if you've been wanting one in particular, please let me know.

The other bit of news is that Society6 has added mugs to the product line, which I am really excited about because mugs are the perfect gift for coworkers, bosses, teachers, roommates, etc., and the holiday gift-giving season is upon us. They automatically applied photos that had been sized for another product, I think maybe the laptop skins, and some definitely worked out better than others. I plan on going in at some point this week and tweaking the images on some of the mugs (and perhaps deleting those that just aren't suited for that). But I thought the ones above all turned out pretty cute.

I have also been making lots of ornaments and will do an Etsy shop update probably later on in the week. In the mean time, I'll be back to posting lots of pretty photos. :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sale! I had a mug printed with my Oh Nostalgia logo a couple of years ago when I was making a purchase at Vistaprint and had to reach a certain dollar amount to get another discount. It only turned out okay. Like you said, I think you need to tweak the images a little or they look kind of funny.

    The mug with the pink house is really cute. I remember the first time you blogged about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug with the Volkswagen on it. And yay for free shipping! Heading over to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those talking heads :-)

    I need to do some tweaking too, I have a print with stained glass and the two guys in there got decapitated when they were made into mugs.

    Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the sale. I like the vw mug.

    ReplyDelete