Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let's Take a Walk


Last week I had a dentist appointment, which is pretty much my least favorite place to go on earth, so after it was over, I decided to walk a couple of blocks over to the Renwick Gallery. The Renwick is under renovation at the moment, so the second floor was closed, but I did see an exhibit by ceramicist Wayne Higby and also an exhibit on American basket weaving. I also bought myself a little pick-me-up in the gift store, which I'll probably blog about later this week.

I walked around a bit afterward and snapped a few photos. In the 3rd photo, you can see a couple more of those call boxes I blogged about before. And you probably recognize the building in the 5th picture, with the usual scattering of tourists out front.

If you follow me on instagram, you already know that we got a puppy on Sunday! I'll try to do a post later on in the week with more photos, but he doesn't stay still for long, so it's a challenge!

Oh, and there's still time to enter my giveaway if you haven't already. I'll announce the winner tomorrow. xo, Mary

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Mary! And I can't wait to hear more about your dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the fall colors look so pretty!
    A PUPPY!!! I'm off to check out your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo is beautiful. I like pictures of big houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I love seeing glimpses of other parts of the country from unique perspectives. And congratulations about the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the autumn vibe in theses photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I do recognize that one! I was like, "Hey! Somewhere in Washington I've actually been!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great shots! Taking a walk and exploring is one the best things. Especially when you have a camera handy for documentation!

    ReplyDelete